- Keeps water out, inhibiting the ability for bacteria to grow; it will never smell bad
- No glue or adhesives used on the scrubber
- Scrubber made from recycled plastic & walnut shells.
- Scrubber sticks naturally during the handmade manufacturing process
- Carbon Negative Footprint during manufacturing process
- Added during manufacturing process: Water (<1%)
- Non-toxic and harmless to our environment
- Traditional Kitchen Sponge has more BACTERIA than ANY other item/area in your home
- Absorbs water, allowing bacteria to grow. That is why the sponge smells badly
- Scrubber contains harmful glues & adhesives
- Wood cellulose with harmful chemicals added during the manufacturing process.
- Added during manufacturing process: Ammonia, Sulfur, carbon disulfide, sodium sulfate, bleach
- If it gets too hot, it emits toxic gases
Pura Naturals® has a Carbon Negative Footprint during manufacturing process and is proudly “Made in the USA.” We also have the ability to ADD biodegradable soap.
The competition…….they have a harmful post-manufacturing effluence and are “sourced globally."
Take the Smell Test
Open the unused sponge and smell it. The Pura Naturals® sponge will never smell bad; the other chemically produced sponge smells bad before you use it!